You don’t need to be Bear Grylls to volunteer…
We’ve already got one Chief Scout, and he’s brilliant. What we need now are tidy uppers, tea makers, activity planners, Zoomers and all round team players to support our young people.
The good news is you shape what you do and the time you have to give. Scouts happens when a lot of us give a little (and no, you don’t have to be a Scout or outdoors expert to volunteer).
Three great reasons to volunteer:
- You’ll share your skills and experience with young people, while developing yourself
- You’ll have fun and meet new people in your area
- You’ll inspire a generation (and they’ll never forget it)
What to expect:
- A warm welcome
- Flexibility to get involved in a way that works for you
- Easy access to training and resources online
- Plenty of support and a great team
Whether you join us to directly support young people, or behind the scenes, as a volunteer manager, treasurer or fundraiser, we’ll match you with a role that suits the skills you have to share and those you’d like to gain.
No two weeks are the same, but the impact you make is always great.